We are delighted to announce that the club is now looking to recruit a full-time Club Media Manager.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Responsible for high quality, engaging content across ITFC channels (print, digital and broadcast)
• Conduct player and manager interviews
• Responsible for Ilkeston Town media operations
• Matchday liaising with media, Northern Premier League, opposition clubs and other third parties
• Support the Head of Operations in managing incoming media queries, media relations,
media conferences and any other events
• Manage and co-ordinate all the content across the Ilkeston Town official website
• Produce regular content for the website
• Create and drive fresh ideas and new content for all digital channels
• Responsible for production of our matchday programme with third party supplier
• Produce own content for our matchday programme and co-ordinate all content produced by third parties
• Create and drive fresh ideas and new content for the matchday programme
• Close working relationship with the Commercial team whilst providing them with suitable material for marketing purposes and relevant marketing platforms.
Required skills and competencies
• Exemplary, creative and engaging journalist skills
• Flexibility to cover social media and videography, as required
• Discretion and sensitivity in dealing with confidential matters
• Positive, progressive attitude seeking continual improvement
• Strong ownership and drive
• Personable manner that engages with a broad range of external entities, e.g. media,
governing bodies, other clubs
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Resilience to working irregular and unsociable hours
This role will be 39 hours per week (including all Saturdays) Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
We request that all applicants submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 20th December 2021.